Wednesday, April 22, 2009

quick monitoring of moods...

After being manic in a real driven sort of way, Monday night it turned to the depressive side of bipolar again. I'm tired, sad, find it difficult to see the positive side I just saw so easily. Things just keep seeming to pile up on me! I don't know what I want or what I've done with my life?? I feel like I want to be completely alone. I've been totally isolating. No phone, no im, even picking fights with G (maybe partially because I want to be left alone).

My little one (9) is suffering and his father hasn't followed through with the doctor appointment he was supposed to make. So tomorrow, I'm keeping him home and bringing him. Maybe I'll have more time to share some feelings then.

I love blog comments and also love to comment. It really frustrates me that for some reason on ella's blog, I can't leave a comment...sometimes I really want to say stuff to you Ella! :0)

1 comment: