Monday, May 18, 2009

Ever walk in on your parents?

I remember hearing it and that was way bad enough! Floor boards squeaking and I had a friend over if I remember right! I knew they weren't doing jumping jacks at 10:00 and so did my friend!

Well how much worse must it be to actually walk in on the act?

And I probably get extra credit for the fact that it wasn't with my daughter'f ather (or maybe that would have been worse?) Who knows!

In my defense, she has been taught to knock! (And I think she definitely learned her lesson...poor girl)

Yesterday as soon as she got back from her Dad's, I didn't even know she was home yet. She completely busted in G and my room and there was no hiding. She saw it all...and immediately walked out with a shy "sorry".

She has learned alot about the real life and what her parents really do behind closed doors in her 12th year. My first and pretty much only emotion was to yell "Sorry M...." and then I just sort of layed there with a smirk and my hands over my eyes.

I always sort of thought that IF this were to happen, it would be her father and I (as a married couple). Boy life sure changes...

BTW: Today will be day 4 at the Intensive Outpatient Hospitalization program. Treatment for Bipolar...symptoms: extreme depression, extreme anxiety and impulsiveness (like cutting all my hair off and dying it dark brown over the weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment